OKAPI360

What happened?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

What happened?

Message par *Maadox le Ven 23 Jan - 14:21

So today my dear congolese brothers...i am kind of attacking y'all...i hope you don't mind Very Happy ...I know i can be crucified...but i honnestly cannot help it anymore... Very Happy Very Happy

Here we go... sometimes i am on fb or hi5 and i see pics of my old lost friends from school...and i am like daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, what happened? Very Happy
Especially dudes, i am like i can't beleive i used to have a crush on this guy, he just became "uggly" Very Happy . What do i mean if you many ask? tongue ...I am glad that you did pig Razz Razz I love you
Most of dudes have put on so much weight, tala libandi, tala mabundi, tala libumu, ils ressemblent a des vrais tata...I ain't saying that that hasn't happened with some sisters...but it seems to happen with the dudes more than the ladies. I know as we get older, things change, fat is no longer at the right place, there are other priorities, but please please please, does that mean your cuteness level goes way down? Honnestly, keep your weight in check, take good care of yourselves...the older you get, i assume you make a better living, please look good, not fly but good...especially body wise....or at least post better pics on hi5 or fb Razz cheers cherry . Ok, you guys can crucify me now...i wasn't trying to be controversial...i just couldn't help it...and y'all know me, i speak my mind affraid Razz Razz Razz .

*Maadox

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: What happened?

Message par Silver le Sam 24 Jan - 4:11

Laughing Laughing Maadox.
Waht do you expect us to say. I think one can only speak for himself. You need to ask those dudes what happened. To the credit of the big belly dudes, I heard that for a Congolese woman that is a sign of wealth. JB Mpiana and them seem to be proud of showing off their anti-six pack tummies. One thing I know, if your girlfriend doesn't want you to lose that big belly or that terrorist like beard, she'll do everything to change you. Maybe it's all you ladies' fault. Smile

Silver

Message par *Maadox le Sam 24 Jan - 14:28

Well The Special One...i didn't expect nobody to say anything Very Happy ...i guess the beauty of the forum, its that, its a nice place to unwind your frustrations Very Happy ...well, i wasn't frustrated but i was like...WOWWWW...and it happened more times than i would lilke it.

The point is...as we age, we cannot be careless of how we appear...not to please the world but also for our own health and our own image. Its a bad thing, but we are image oriented people and everybody should say Amen. it does not mean i judge from appearance....but i haven't spoken to these people in ages...their pictures kind of tell a story...and a big fat out of control figure doesn't tell me a good story...you know what i am saying?
Gf doesn't want u to loose the belly? Very Happy ...and when Denzel is on TV, we all go gaga? Very Happy ...that's a big fat lie cheers

Marriage is not equal to out of controlness (i made that one up Very Happy ) or life for that matter. afro

*Maadox

Message par Nappy Soul le Sam 24 Jan - 20:22

Iont know here... But I think you're wrong Maadox.

I could say the same about chicks I grew up with. But let's face the facts...Is it easier for an fugly dude to get a perddy Lady than an ugly chick to get a handsome man? Let's not be objective here...Let's answer this question in the context of the world around us...

A man will never turn down a pretty woman's charms because of her financial status. But a dude can look like ...Who(or What)ever get chicks giddy these days... drunken ...And still not getting any play because dude aint got jack in his wallet. This reality is most proper with black women...

If i have some money , why the hell would I care about how I look if the ladies would still hang around my ugly ass? Ain't no presure for us dudes. You can talk however you want about dudes looks but despite our looks we can still attract women...And yeah pretty ones too... So in conclusion ...If you're not one of those chicks who would sacrifice good looks for financial security...Consider yourself blessed, I hope you get what you want ( though again, looks are only skin deep sista); but as long as there will be chicks that are attracted by green backs and the trolls who supply them...Things ain't gonna change.
And some points I needed to lay out:

Have you ever seen a broke mugly man with a gorgeous ( mentally sane) woman under his arm?

What are the first signs of a Congolese man who becomes Financially secure? Dude has to grow fat to be recognized as " Patron".

Other cultures,when one gets rich; health becomes a priority because it would be a shame not to enjoy all that money, so they hire personal trainers and spent crazy cash on healthy food.

Nappy Soul

Message par Contenu sponsorisé Aujourd'hui à 22:43

Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut