OKAPI360

52-WEEKS-2-FIND-HIM :L'amour via le net

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

52-WEEKS-2-FIND-HIM :L'amour via le net

Message par Silver le Mar 7 Juil - 3:24

Cette dame a cree un site pour trouver son Romeo. Elle s'est donnee 52 semaines (un an) pour trouver son homme de reve. Vous pouvez visiter son site ici:

http://wwww.52weeks2findhim.com/

It's 26 weeks down and 26 to go for a New Jersey woman searching for her soul mate.Neenah Pickett, 43, launched the Web site 52Weeks2FindHim.com on Jan. 1, hoping to find her future husband by New Year's Eve 2009. At the halfway point of her adventure, the search continues. "I haven't found him," Pickett said. "There's been nothing where I'd say, 'I think this guy is the one.'" Pickett, a media consultant from Somerset, N.J., has heard from hundreds of men and been on 20 dates with 17 men since New Year's Day. An optimist, Pickett hadn't been concerned that sparks flew with only a handful of the guys. But she acknowledges being conscious in recent
days that she's more than halfway done. "I do have panic moments, like, 'Oh my God, is it really going to happen?'" she said. Pickett
admitted that while the Web site has exposed her to a whole new crop of potential love interests, it has had its pitfalls. Some men
weren't comfortable having their dates mentioned on her blog. Others seemed to think reading about her romantic past took some of the
excitement and mystery out of dating. One man got jealous when he saw on the site that she had a date with another man. "The idea of it being so public was weird for the men," she said. Still, Pickett said she wouldn't do anything differently and appreciates the feedback and support she's received - even on frivolous matters. Last weekend, Pickett put a poll on her site about whether she should wear
comfy or sexy shoes on a date. She posted pictures of both, and the nslinky pair won out. "I just soaked my feet when I got home," she said. And next month, she is starting a feature called "30 Days to Date Him," in which readers will find dates for 30 women who haven't gone out in a year. This way, other women can benefit from the community Pickett has created. "I would never have gone on 17 dates if I hadn't had thousands of people watching me and encouraging me along the way," she said. "If I'm not having fun, then I'm really off track."

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/2009/07/06/2009-07-06_mr_rights_still_out_there_for_web_belle.html

Silver

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: 52-WEEKS-2-FIND-HIM :L'amour via le net

Message par le passant le Mar 7 Juil - 9:42

il faut qu'elle soit prudente, le net est bourre de predateurs de toutes sortes. son idee de site internet fait penser qu'elle est desesperee et c'est un signe qui ne va pas echapper a des profiteurs. je ne pense pas que l'amour se force. bonne chance quant meme.

le passant

Message par Yoshi le Mar 7 Juil - 11:50

she's nothing but an attention whore. why can't she use her friends to meet a decent guy. Rolling Eyes

Yoshi

Message par CRyma le Mar 7 Juil - 11:52

parce qu<elle va surement ecrire un livre apres Very Happy Very Happy ah la vie ! tout est bon pour gagner de l argent.
Yoshi a écrit:she's nothing but an attention whore. why can't she use her friends to meet a decent guy. Rolling Eyes

CRyma

Message par BOBBY DIGITAL le Mar 7 Juil - 23:17

How long before this becomes a reality show on B.E.T? What a Face

BOBBY DIGITAL

Message par Contenu sponsorisé Aujourd'hui à 16:14

Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut